The L'NKBOOT company, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a will of transparency with its customers, has set up a policy taking again the whole processing, the purposes for which it is used and the means of action available to individuals to available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use. of use that follow.
My Site Bug
L'NKBOOT SAS with a capital of 500 €.
whose head office is located at: 60 rue FranÃ§ois 1er, Paris, 75008
represented by Fouad Zaouche, in his capacity as Director
registered with the 832 734 065 R.C.S. Paris
Phone number : +33 1 84 20 89 46
email address: email@example.com
Mon Site Bug is hosted by Nexylan, whose head office is located 274 ter Av. de la Marne 59700 Marcq-en-Barœul.
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited electronic mail.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the on the site are protected by the laws in force with regard to intellectual property. intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly of the publisher, are strictly forbidden. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use and waiver of and waiver of legal action.
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users ;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features. functions.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data especially from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- from the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is subject to any legal or amicable proceedings as a result of your use of the use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, condemnations and expenses which could result from this procedure.
The installation by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. the editor. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher does not have any rights to the content of the linked site.
Your data is collected by the company L'NKBOOT.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- full name
- mail address
- telephone number
- Website login information
- financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user's credit card. of the user.
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights users have the following rights:
the right of access: they may exercise their right of access to the personal data concerning them personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify the accuracy of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws; the right to protection laws;
the right to limit the processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the the RGPD;
the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being that their data be processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided personal data they have provided to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
60 rue FranÃ§ois 1er, Paris, 75008 .
Or by email, to the address :
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the signed and indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
The personal data collected from users is intended to make the Platform's services available, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. Platform services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user ;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to browsing history, according to the user's preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences ;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public to the public;
- when the user allows a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data for the purpose of access to the user's data in the context of the execution of these services and are contractually obliged to in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial legal proceedings.
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish it, please click on the following link email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that that could constitute an attack on the private life or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when visiting a website, reading an e-mail reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of and this, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
If necessary, "cookies" from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be placed on your companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your agreement. In this case, when you first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect must accept or refuse the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage Google tags Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage Google tags; - Google Adsense: Google's advertising Google Adsense: Google's advertising network that uses websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads; - Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns; - DoubleClick : Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
The life of these cookies is thirteen months.
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text. law or regulation.
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.